Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Katie Kirk:)

Hey guys:) As many of you may already know, Katie is my best friend from California! I missed her o so much and decided to take a little trip to Cali:) She graduated this year.. so of course we had to shoot some senior casuals while I was here! Many of the pics are super simple head shots, but when you see how GORGEOUS her eyes and smile are....I think you'll understand why:)! Enjoy the sneak peak!






I think I love this one so much because it was candid! We were laughing on both sides of the camera.. LOL! Love her and all the laughs we share!








My Fav^^^^^

 Does anyone else LOVE the red telephone booth as much as I do? <3




Im gonna miss seeing my sweet friend everyday, but cannot wait to see where life takes her next and what all she will accomplish! So proud of you Kaitlin Paige!

No comments:

Post a Comment